Introducing the Home Trust Preferred Visa* with 1% CashBack
• No annual fee
• 1% CashBack with no limits to your total rewards
• No restrictions on where you earn your rewards1
• Roadside Assist membership at no extra charge
It doesn't stop there.
The benefits of a Home Trust Preferred Visa include a range of other features that add great value all year round - whether you're shopping, travelling or looking for special offers.
• Purchase Security Insurance, so you can shop with peace of mind2
• Visa Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance3
• Emergency card and cash replacement
• Guaranteed hotel reservations
• Health and Legal Assistance services4
• The Visa Zero Liability Policy for protection against fraud5
• Verified by Visa for enhanced online shopping safety and security
* Visa Int./Home Trust Company, licensed user of mark.
1 Cash advances, balance transfers, interest and fees are not eligible for CashBack Rewards.
2 Purchase Security insurance is underwritten by Royal Sun & Alliance Company of Canada. Complete terms and conditions, are outlined in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card.
3 The Visa Collision/Loss Damage Insurance program is underwritten by Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada and is provided by a group policy issued to Visa Canada Association. Complete terms and conditions, including exclusions and limitations, are outlined in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card.
4 Health and Legal Assistance services are provided by Sigma Assistel Inc. Additional coverage information is outlined in the Cardholder Agreement provided with your card.
5 Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. The Visa Zero Liability policy protects Visa cardholders who have a Canadian issued Visa card and experience fraud through unauthorized use of their card. Visit visa.ca for more information.
Wouldn’t it be unusual to choose a credit card because of what it doesn’t have?
Apply for your Home Trust Preferred Visa with CashBack today, and say goodbye to everything you don’t want, like annual fees and cash back limits or restrictions.